Sunday, January 25, 2009

Something worth blogging about......

Well family, I finally have something worth blogging about! You all know what it is, seeing as how I called you all before I actually bought it, but I LOVE my new computer!!! I named him Chip, and he has just been my best little friend from the beginning. I am happy to report that I haven't suffered from buyers remorse! I really do love having a lap top.....I feel really spoiled that I actually have one now! It's already came in handy so many times. It's great and I couldn't be happier! I went to Evanston this weekend to visit Grandpa and Grandma. It was so nice to go and visit them and be spoiled and fed! Jessy came with me so it was fun to have her there. We met in Salt Lake and so we left at about 3:30 on Sunday to go home, I didn't get into Logan until 8:30!!! It was terrible! We were stuck in the canyon between Park City and Salt Lake for 2 hours! The snow was terrible and I thought we were going to wreck a few times, but lucky for Jess I am an amazing car driver! JK, we did have some pretty close calls, but someone must have been looking out for us. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone, and make my first official post from Chip. Here are some fun pictures compliments of my new little friend (Chip)! Love you all and miss you!

Quite disturbing, I know!


We are so pretty!


This was added so you all don't think I have mutated into some hideous creature!



4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you made it back safe and sound...and that you haven't mutated into something hideous. haha, just jokin'. Anyway, congrats on the computer. They are sure nice to have.

Heather said...

Just wanted you to know that after seeing your pics I ran out and got my eyebrows waxed. Have fun with your computer, and don't forget to tweeze!

justin and sherrie said...

Justin said he likes you the best in the first pic. Mean, huh?

Hi Lary said...

He's just jealous that even in my WORST picture I still look 10 times better than him!