Thursday, August 28, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So today in class we got all of the paperwork we have to complete for graduation. Which is a lot. Two applications, one to the Arizona State Board of Nursing and the other to the NCLEX test. We also have to get another fingerprint card through the FBI. All of which costs money. Lame...but anyway, the good thing about this is that it is super exciting. Aside from the fact that I have to come up with like $500 just to sit and take a 3 hour test given on the computer, it is nice to know that it's getting close. As long as I pass 2 more tests and then the final, and I do a good job in my preceptorship, then I should be a nurse pretty soon. Yay. So I ask all my wonderful family members to pray for me during this last month...Thanks guys!

1 comment:

justin and sherrie said...

Must be nice. I'm in a tunnel with no light, and I'm a little clostrophobic. Just when I thought I had my 2 year plan mapped out and classes decided on, the department voted to do away with any required courses and now all courses will be determined by my committee. So here I sit in my proverbial tunnel and it feels more like a cave. Anyway, good luck.