Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Few Things...

Happy Thanksgiving family!!!

I wish I was in El Paso right now. But I have some time while I am watching the Macy's parade, and I remember there are a few things that were overlooked that I meant to blog about last week.

First of all, big shout out to Heather and Jason for the way their cougars played last Saturday. If only it were enough. For those who don't know, Utah beat the cougars 48-24. Go Utes!

I also got my real ring the other day. Jacob took several pictures, so here is one. He did a good job picking out what I wanted.



So there it is. I guess I haven't made the official announcement on here that I am engaged...but I called everyone so here is my official announcement.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Hi Lary said...

Oh my gosh your ring is so pretty! I love it! And ya that football game was pretty bad. I was in Provo watching the game so it was pretty funny to see all the sad cougars walking around crying. I wasn't really cheering for either team seeing as how both schools are super lame, but seeing BYU lose was something was worth it.

Heather said...

Your ring is pretty. I can't wait to see it. Be careful what you say about the cougars...I'm cooking for your shower next weekend. I'm not above spiking your drink. Besides, there's always next year.

mom said...

I LOVE the ring. It is gorgeous - just like you!

mom said...

P.S. with you were here, too

Brittany said...

I love it Heid! So pretty! I am betting you love it too. Congrats again-I am tickled for you and can't wait to come!

justin and sherrie said...

That is so pretty! I love it! Justin likes it too but he said that it isn't his place to comment on a ring. Also, I have two packs of left over wedding thank-you notes and bridal shower thank-yous... do you want them?