Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ode to the Family




Hey all, I thought since it's been a while since we posted on here that I'd do a quickie. The blessing went well and I am glad it is over. Thanks to all that made it and we wish we could have been with everyone that didn't. Thanks mom and dad for making the long drive and all you've done for us. Having a kid of our own has started to open our eyes to the sacrifices necessary for a strong family. Koy is doing well, although his sleeping habits are sporadic at best. Here's some pics of an outfit Jason and Jen sent. Thanks a bunch for everything. We appreciate everyone. 

7 comments:

Heather said...

Twinners! He's so darn cute - Koy, not Justin. We can't wait to see the little guy.

Hi Lary said...

Oh crap that is way cute! When will you let me baby sit? I can totally handle it....

Brittany said...

I love him.I would like to borrow him for a little while...please send him overnight mail. Thanks!

mom said...

He is definetly one of the THREE cutest babies ever. I'm so glad we got to be there. Give him lots of love for me so he NEVER forgets grandma!

Heidi said...

He's a cute one. Wish I could have been there!

Jennifer and Jason said...

Sherrie, I've got to hand it to you, despite your not so better half you managed to have a pretty good looking kid. It's hard to tell from the pics if he carries the Hall's ears or not. Don't worry if he does, it will only make him tougher.

Hi Lary said...

I've told Sherrie about a million times that he is SO lucky he didn't get those! Thanks to Sherrie for having normal ears!