Friday, June 13, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert



So for my birthday Jacob took me to Brad Paisley. The concert was last night and it was amazing! Even the openers were good, especially Jewel. I have a new appreciation for her. She actually yodeled. Anyway, Brad came on at about 9:30 and the concert ended about 11. He was awesome. He is even better live, and he is pretty funny too. Anyway, we took some pictures for everyone to see. I know Justin will be jealous. There are some songs that I haven't heard that I think Justin would really enjoy. One of them is about speeding and outrunning police cars. It was pretty good. Anyway, we had a great time! Definitely a wonderful birthday present!

3 comments:

justin and sherrie said...

That sounds like so much fun! Also, thanks for puting a pic of Jacob on the site because I haven't seen him yet. So how did you like the card Justin sent? Gross huh?

mom said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the concert, I know it made your birthday. Jacob is very thoughtful- tell him I'm way impressed!

Heather said...

Sounds like you two had a great time. Good job, Jake.