Monday, July 21, 2008

And another one bites the dust...

One down, two more to go! I think we are all in agreement that Heather's wedding was pretty rockin'. I even almost shed a few tears, but I held them back mostly because I didn't want to be ridiculed by my older brother (I'll let you all guess as to which older brother I am referring to). The only complaint is that it was so, so hot! But all in all I think it went well. Now we just have to get Heidi married off and then we can all shift our focus to me......but it might be a gruelling task seeing as how I am not bilingual (sp?) and have not and will not serve a mission......I guess I am just a lost cause! Ha anyways, just thought I would tell everyone that we all made it home and that the drive was great as usual. Can't get enough of that reservation! Anyway, love you all and I will be seeing some of you very soon! (namely Justin and Sherrie, seeing as how I will be living with them for a few days! Lucky them!!) Hasta pasta!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Geez Hil, why don't you spend your time learning some Russian rather than wasting it posting on the blog??