Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow - I'm Tired!

I decided I would make a post for the second time in my life. I haven't been on the blog for weeks - and then I see how my second son talks about me and even has the nerve to make fun of me. Just for the record - I think I held up pretty well. I certainly shed a few tears - but that is the right of a mother - and Justin's predictions were way off. I think he sould pay up because he totally LOST!

Between the reunion, dad's conference in Las Vegas, and the wedding we have been about 2,650 miles in three weeks. The reunion was GREAT and Heather's wedding was AWESOME. She was a beautiful bride and Sam looked pretty darn good himself! It was so good to be together with all of you and from what I saw, all of you behaved quite well - (even Justin as far as I could tell). I really do appreciate all of your help. THANKS a million.

We got home Monday afternoon. Today I am bushed - but part of that is because I just mowed the lawn. I am helping give a baby shower tomorrow - and Saturday, Dad is over the Stake 24th of July celebration. We are really looking forward to seeing the end of the month of July. When I get pictures, I will send you some, but someone smarter than me will have to post them on the blog. It was great to see all of you - be good and remeber how much I love all of you!

4 comments:

Jonna said...

Oh Kim....I'm sure the wedding was a big success! I feel your tired, worn out body. I remember all too well, since I had 2 weddings 5 months apart. I'm anxious to get to see pictures. Your kids posts crack me up....especially that Justin! He is a wise guy, I can tell. Funny!

Heidi said...

Well good job, mom. Everything was great, the reunion, the wedding, everything AND you held up perfectly. Justin definitely has to eat his words. Anyway, thanks for the ticket to get up there...I definitely don't think I would have been able to miss school if I had to drive. Heather WAS a beautiful bride, and I am glad I was there. I am also very excited to have Sam as a brother-in-law. Maybe if I come home this weekend we can figure pics out and I can help you post them on the blog.

justin and sherrie said...

I must say that I too was impressed. Tears were shed, but I only saw the appropriate ones. That could be because I showed up right as it was time to go to the sealing room, so I didn't witness any of the pre-temple festivities. Vegas was way off, but sometimes that's how it goes. First Big Brown now this. In my defense, sometimes the inspiring spirit might miss the bull's-eye but turns you in the right direction. Next time I'll know. Well done everyone.

Hi Lary said...

Ya this summer sure has been a long one! Ya mom thanks for the ticket. Driving up there would have been the pits and would have cost me a small fortune! And to tell you the truth the drive home wasn't even half bad. All in all it was a swell little trip! Heather did look super duper, Sam looked great too! Ya Heidi you should come home soon cause if not you won't get to see me before I move back up to utah!