Friday, October 17, 2008

Next Book

Tallin has a little more time on his hands since his recent playground accident. He was trying to do a double back with a twist dismount off of the monkey bars (he loved watching the men's gymnastics during the Olympics and decided to try out a few moves on his own) and he over-rotated and landed square on his backside. Hey, it happens. He ended up with a small crack in his hip and has been ordered to stay off his feet for the next 5 days. The doc said it would either get a lot better or worse, genius really I know, he was really going out on a limb there huh. Anyway, Tallin has already memorized "No Dinosaurs at Church" and he said he's ready to move on to some more challenging material. So the next book will be "Hearing the Voice of the Lord" by Elder Gerald Lund.

2 comments:

Hi Lary said...

I'm boycotting. You said that it was going to be "No Dinosaurs at Church" so that's what I am reading! JK, although I was really excited about that one....I guess I'll try this one.

Heidi said...

too late...i already read 'No Dinosaurs at Church'. I'm sticking with that one.