Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Little Bit of News

Just thought I would let everyone know the latest news (other than Sam & Heather's engagement). Brooke & Brad are expecting a baby around the middle of November, and Waylon & Chelsey are expecting around the middle of December. Lots of little 2nd cousins will be running around by next year. It's awesome. Also, Grandma just told me thins morning that Gramps is having bladder surgery on Monday -- she didn't know what time as of yet. Please remember him in your prayers. Thanks to each of you for your lovely Mother's Day gifts. You are wonderful children. You must follow after your father! Love ya all and BE GOOD!

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Hi Kim...this is Jonna! I was so excited to find your families blog. I check Brooke's and Britt's daily, and saw the link to yours. WOW....your family is gorgeous. Such beautiful kids. It sounds like between babies and weddings you have a lot coming up.
I've been trying to get Cin to start a blog, but without success.
We just married our 4th daughter Danielle a couple weeks ago, and Shannon 5 months before that. Last wedding for me to plan! We have four little grandbabies, and it looks like you have cuties as well. I will check back often.
Congratulations to Heather!