Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Spring or Merry Christmas





Yes, this is good old Arizona. You would think we were in Wyoming on the 23rd of May. Yesterday morning we woke up to a little skiff of snow and it rained and spit snow all day long. Last night it started sticking and this morning we woke up to at least 4 inches of snow (according to dad, anyway). Just thought you aould enjoy seeing pics from home. (by the way - aren't you impressed with my knowledge of technology - you know, taking a picture with my phone camera and posting it on the blog. I amaze myself!)

P.S. Just an update on gramps. He had to stay overnight at the hospital, and got home Tuesday afternoon. He is doing o.k. but still feeling kinda yucky. If you get a chance, give him a call, it will make his day. Love ya all and be good!


































5 comments:

Heather said...

That's crazy! It's cold here too...I wish this happened more often in May. Mom, I'm totally impressed that you used your phone and posted those pics.

Cin said...

Merry Christmas or Merry Memorial Day...whatever works for you! The snow IS pretty although in May is a little hard to take. The railing on the front porch looks awesome. Post a picture of the whole front of the house so I can see the finished product! Hope you have a warm, safe day! Love ya all!

Heidi said...

sorry to hear about your snow. Heather says it is cold here, but it is PERFECT!!!! I love it. Anyway....I am confused. I thought it was Hilary who posted the picture from her phone. Either way that is cool. I can't do that.

mom said...

Just kidding, it was really Hil who took the picutres, I'm as technically challenged as ever. Just thought I would see who I could fool. I'm glad Heather is so trusting and Heidi is a realist. Love ya both!

Hi Lary said...

Ya I definitely put the pictures on here. Not that mom couldn't do it, she just hasn't learned yet. And that was also her writing....not mine.