Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Next Book

Sorry it's taken so long to post this, but since I was elected to pick the next book for Christmas I figured I better get it done. I have chosen "No Dinosaurs at Church" it is one of Tallin's favorites so I thought it would be something we could all learn from. Also for those of us who aren't studying in institutions of higher education, or molding young minds, I decided to pick something that wouldn't be to challenging. You can find the book online at Deseret Book, or probably anywhere else where Mormon paraphernalia is sold. Enjoy!

5 comments:

mom said...

Funny, Funny Jason.

Hi Lary said...

Now there is a book that I might actually read! Nice choice brother!

Heather said...

Jason, I don't think your brother will read anything not written by an apostle and/or prophet. But maybe Sam and I should get the dinosaur book and read it to the plethora of crying children in our ward.

Hi Lary said...

People leave him alone, I like this choice!

Heidi said...

I think it's a great idea. Why not choose a book that all of us can discuss, including Tallin?