Monday, March 31, 2008






Hi everyone. The weather here has been so nice so we dicided to go out to the pool on Saturday. We stayed out there for like 2 hours and the boys loved it. There were some other little boys down there too that Tallin made friends with and had a blast. It was such a wonderful day. I was feeling so thankful for my little family and so happy. Just relaxed and content. It doesn't seem very often that we just get to hang out it was so much fun.
We are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa this weekend the boys can't hardly wait. Last week Tallin kept saying "I am never going to see Grandma and Grandpa again" in his new little whiny voice with his arms crossed. And when we pulled up to church yesterday Colt was asking for Grandma and Grandpa. I think he got so used to seeing them at church he thinks every time we go there they should be there too. Anyways I guess I better get out of here.. Hope everyone is doing good we are doing great! I am so excited for Justin and Sherrie I can't hardly stand it. Jason won't let me buy anything for the baby yet, but as soon as we know what they are having he has no say :) love you all!

13 comments:

Hi Lary said...

Oh this looks like so much fun! I woke up to snow this morning... so I am way jealous about the nice weather you are having. But when I come visit we will have fun at the pool too! Yay! I love the pics! I have the cutest nephews ever!

mom said...

It's so good to see these pictures. They are so cute!!! I have the cutest grandkids ever. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe I'll even go swimming IF it's just us. Love ya all.

Jennifer and Jason said...

Tallin would love to go swimming with you guys. He was suppose to call Scott and tell him not to forget his swimming suit :) We are excited to see you guys too. I was also going to tell you if you haven't found out that you can print these out. Make books or something Kendall was telling me I will find out again I am losing my mind!

Jennifer and Jason said...

hey Hil how do I add mine and jasons name to be contributors?

Hi Lary said...

I'm not sure how that works. I am pretty sure you have to sign in using a gmail account, but when I try to use mine it still won't let me. But I think Heidi knows. Help us out Heidi!

Heather said...

Jen - I resent you an invite to be an author on the blog. (I sent it to your hotmail.) It should show up as an email from sandkhall. Go into that, and you will have to create a Google account. (It's not an email account...you can use your hotmail address...It's just a Google account) It will ask you for a screen name and some other info, and then you can use your name.

Heidi said...

Heather stole my thunder. But that's what you do. I want to come and go swimming too. Even though I could go here, I don't. Hopefully I can come sometime soon :)

Hi Lary said...

hey help me out too! cause it doesn't work for me either.....

Heather said...

Hilary,
It must work because you show up as Hilary on the blog.

Hi Lary said...

I can leave comments, but when I try to sign in with my hotmail account it takes me to another blog. Tami, Jayde, Jessy, Breinn and I all have a blog that we use, and so it takes me to that one when I try to sign in to it.....So I don't know what's going on

Heather said...

Hmmm....I don't know what's going on. Did you register as an author to our blog? When I sign in to blogger, I see both my blogs (the other I haven't really started)

Hi Lary said...

That worked! Thanks heather!

Jennifer and Jason said...

Thank you guys your wonderful!! Hil we are looking forward to seeing you in May or so so I hope you still plan on coming. Heidi you are welcome to come any time also and whoever else wants to.:)