Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hola Familia!

Hey way to go Heather and Heidi! I think this is a great idea myself! It really is quite difficult to stay in touch with everyone! I get sad when I don't know what's going on with my family! Plus it will be easier on Mom to just put it up on here!
But what's new with me? Well, I am moving home for the summer to work at Molly's! I am excited about it. I miss home, and I will be able to make and save more money at home than if I stayed in Logan! I miss Mom and Dad too! I know they are excited to have me come home! :) I am also in the process of becoming certified to be an aerobics instructor! It's really interesting! I love it! I want to take my test on May 10th, but I am still not sure if that is all going to work out......that is about it for me! I have a pretty boring life! I miss you all (even Justin and Sherrie, who I NEVER see). I really like our blog idea! Oh and I hope you like what I did with the layout, if not then we can try something else!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good job Hil! It looks good. It will be fun to have you closer. Are you going to be able to go back to your current job?

Scott said...

Yes, it was a little stressful there for awhile because my boss is lame.....but we got it all worked out and I just have to give them the date that I will be returning. So that is good, cause this is a good job, and I didn't want to have to go through finding one again!

Heather said...

Good. Sounds like it worked out really well! Good luck with your aerobics stuff too. I think you will really enjoy that.