Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is great!

Hey everyone I think this is wonderful idea. It will be so good to keep in touch and let you know what is going on with us. I don't have a lot of time right now because we don't have a computer of our own to use so I am at Direct Buy using theirs. When we get one I will post some pics.
We cut all of Colts hair off yesterday I wish I could show you some pics he looks sooooooooo cute and so much like Tallin it's crazy. He did so good too. Tallin was right by his side the whole time telling him "it's ok Colt I am right here if you need me" such a good big brother. Heather it was so good to see you and Sam this last weekend it was a great visit. Thank you for coming Tallins been talking about you and Sam since, he really likes Sam. Well I better get going. Talk to you all later. Hope everyone is doing great!!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Oh goodness I miss those boys! I want to come and visit too! Maybe when I come home I will have to make a trip to El Paso to see you guys!