Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey Family

So I made a poll so we could all vote on what we think Sherrie is going to have. It's at the top right, right below our family picture. It's kind of hard to read, but it asks "What's growin' in Sherrie's tummy" and the choices go boy for the first choice and girl for the second. So vote, cause it ends soon. I think it will be fun to see who's right! Hope everyone is doing good. I decided I hate Logan.....I woke up to SNOW THIS MORNING! Yes, snow in March.....don't you all feel so sorry for me! :) Well anyway, love you guys!

Hil

6 comments:

Jennifer and Jason said...

How fun I was just thinking this morning that we should get a vote going on here. Great minds think alike.

Heather said...

Good idea Hil...but 37 days??? :)

Hi Lary said...

What's wrong with 37 days?

Heather said...

I'm just teasing you. It's already down to 34 :)

Heidi said...

I'll tell you what's wrong with 37 days....we will already know within like 2 weeks what she is having but the poll will still be open....haha, jk. Love ya Hilary.

Heidi said...

Correction, 6 more weeks...but not if you have someone REALLY good at Ultrasound. So I guess 37 days is awesome.