Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break is Officially Over!

I guess I will follow Hilary's example and post about me. It's been a fun few months. I got to go to Hawaii last month! I'll post a few pictures of that maybe. It was super fun. Sam's company paid for several employees and their guests to go. We went to Maui and enjoyed some beautiful scenery, beaches, snorkeling, and whale watching (which was my favorite). Hilary came down to AZ a couple of weeks ago, and though I didn't get to see her much because I was working, it was still fun to be able to spend some time with her. I think she and Heidi had fun spending some of their Spring Break together out by the pool. My Spring Break was last week, and Sam and I took a little trip out to El Paso and visited Jas and Jen and the boys. It was fun to see them. We had some awesome Mexican food and colored Easter eggs and relaxed. Spring Break is definitely over, and it's been a long week at school. It's officially Friday Eve though, and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I love my students, but they have worn me out this week! Hope you are all doing well!

No comments: