Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally....

Hi fam. So I just wanted to let everyone know that I think I finally got an extern position. For those of you who have not heard me talking about this, it is pretty much just a paid internship which means that I would be able to quit Applebees and I have been trying to get one for awhile. I am setting up an interview for one (hopefully this week, but I have yet to hear back) and then hopefully I can start from there. I just wanna tell mom and dad thanks for praying that I would get one, cuz I asked for their help. Now if everyone could pray that I get it and that I am able to start soon, that would be great. And don't forget to pray for me to pass nursing school. In the meantime, I am prayin for all of you too!! And, if I get this job, I am so coming to visit El Paso cuz I SHOULD have every Saturday off. How great!!! Anyway, love you all! I will keep you posted as this develops further. I know you are all breathless to find out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I'm so excited for you. Hopefully it won't take forever and you can quit Applebee's soon. Which hospital is it? I'll talk to you soon and I'll keep praying. Love ya, mom

mom said...

hello

mom said...

anonymous is really me. I am having blogging issues :(

Heather said...

Good job Heidi! I'm excited for you to be able to quit. I would totally hire you. Guess what, it's Taco Tuesday!!! We'll talk...

Brittany said...

Congrats Heidi Rue! I'mj so happy for you!