Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who Is This?(Notice I only used 1 question mark!! But I don't have any control over the exclamation point- signed Jennifer)

Damn, I knew it. It seems my email has been hijacked by my wife (I know because at the bottom of each post it says Jennifer, even when I do it. I thought these computers, and Al Gore's almighty internet was supposed to be smarter than that. You can also which one of the posts are Jen's because she swears a lot. She started this post with a swear word, and I just happen to be the one who has to clean up the mess.) I don't have much more to add. I like checking the site and seeing what's happening, so keep it up. I don't like the fact that I've never been so self-concious of my grammar knowing that Heather is reading and probable keeping a separate file on her computer of how everyone's posts should have been if they were typed using correct grammar, and now that the punctuation police have decided to set up camp on the site I'm just a little bit on edge so cut me a little slack. That's all, and I'll let you all sit and wonder if each post was actually written by the person's name at the bottom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I sent another invitation to your hotmail account. If you use that email address to set up a google account it can say "Jason" when you post. Otherwise you will have to learn to share with your wife :) By the way, I am not editing anyone's post. I don't have time for that. Justin is the one complaining about people's punctuation. I will be nice.