Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You are my Blessings!!

Dear Family,
Just want to say "hi". We had such a good time in El Paso. It was so good to see Jas, Jen and our boys. We had a great time. I'm with Hil - Conference was awesome. It always makes me kinda homesick for Wyoming and you guys. So many times I've wondered why I was so blessed to be born when, where and to my parents, and especailly being blessed my whole life with the gospel. I often think of all our ancestors who have gone before and the sacfiices they made for the gospel. Everyday I pray that I can be as committed as they were. I love the mountains and think of the hymn "Firm as the Mountains Around Us", and hope I will always be that "firm" in my convictions and testimony. I feel so blessed to have each of you in my life. I appreciate the way you are living your lives, nothing gives me more joy than to know you are trying to "walk in the way of the Lord." Keep up the good work and know dad and I pray for you each day. Love you all!!!

No comments: