Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi everyone! Jason and I have been doing some house hunting YEAH!! it is very exciting. We are not looking into getting a house till our contract ends in the apartment which isn't till June but we are still very excited so we have been everywhere looking! We found this house that we LOVE. I don't know if we will get it but I wanted to share anyways :) It's actually pretty well priced which is great for us but there are a billion other houses that are cheaper. And there is a chance that we could decide to stay put, we have to see how things go here. Everything else is going great with us. We
had a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa :) It's always nice to spend time with family. well I better get going hope everyone is doing great. We love you all!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice, Jen. I am not very excited that you guys aren't coming here anymore, but that IS a very nice house...good luck house hunting and everything. That's awesome if you already found the one you want....

Anonymous said...

The house is so cute!! It looks nice - wish I could see the inside. How many bedrooms? It so good to have the landscaping already there. Keep us posted. love all of you!

Heather said...

I'm excited for you guys! THe house looks great! What's it like inside? Does it have a nice yard? I actually really like house hunting. It's even more fun when you're really going to buy one. Keep us posted!